RIDE FAR GAMES
Become a part of Motorwolf LDRC and participate in our Club exclusive “Ride Far” games! Start wearing your collection of state, territories, and countries flags, as you ride your motorcycle over new borders. Your achievements will be posted in the Ride Far Ranking Boards on our club's website. Rankings are based on 2 factors:
1. How many flags you “capture”
2. A point system assigned to each State, Country, Continent, and even specific roads and National Parks.
Climb up levels to claim Club prizes!
HOW IT WORKS
There are two levels of the Ride Far games, ROVER and COUNTRYMAN.
ROVER: this is the top level of the Club games. Ride Far Rovers rise up the ranks by riding in different countries. Each country ridden counts as a flag capture. Special points will be awarded by continent ridden and specific international points of interest. Countries ridden also add points to the overall ranking of the rider.
The members participating in Ride Far Rover, can display the country flags “captured” in the lower back of their Motorwolf Club vest or jacket. All the official Motorwolf LDRC country flags are available at a partner website www.smallflags.com . Ride Far Rover is open to every member of the Club, in any country.
COUNTRYMAN (or COUNTRYWOMAN): is the Ride Far game localized in one single country. In this level, the participant aims to ride all of the States of that single country. Each State adds to the riders flag count, but also adds points to the overall ranking of the rider. Each State has a predetermined point value. In the same way, riders can score points by riding selected roads, National Parks, trails, and special events.
The Ride Far Countryman level is open initially in Canada and the USA. The Club will organize and expand to other countries, when enough participants join in from such countries. Note that State flag patches may not be available for all countries.
Every Ride Far participant must present valid proof of each State, Territory, Special Road, Point of Interest, or Country ridden.
To do this, each rider must create a thread in the Motorwolf LDRC Forums under the Ride Far Boards. In this thread, the rider will write brief explanation of their ride plans, which motorcycle is being ridden, and list the flags and special places he or she is attempting to catch.
The rider must upload photos of the places captured or submit a link to his/her blog, Instagram, Facebook, or any open (public) social media channel, where the rider publishes photos for verification.
Riders must to obtain official validation on their photos. Each photo must contain any of the following combinations of subjects:
- RIDER + WELCOME SIGN
- RIDER + OFFICIAL BUILDING or MAJOR RECOGNIZABLE LANDMARK
- Forum specified MOTORCYCLE ridden + WELCOME SIGN
- Forum specified MOTORCYCLE ridden + OFFICIAL BUILDING or MAJOR RECOGNIZABLE LANDMARK
PRIZES AND AWARDS
Ride Far participants will receive Prizes as they go up the ranks capturing flags. Most prizes consists of Motorwolf Inc. merchandise, special patches/insignias, and Club certificates. Prizes are awarded to the following ranks:
Ride Far Wolf God
Special insignia, Ride Far patch, Club Certificate, and Custom Motorwolf Vest, for Ride Far Rovers who rides in 100 countries
Ride Far Wolf Master
Special insignia, Ride Far patch, Club Certificate and Custom Motorwolf Sweater, for Ride Far Rovers who rides on 75 countries
- Ride Far Alpha Wolf
Special insignia, Ride Far patch, Club Certificate and Custom Motorwolf T-Shirt, for Ride Far Rovers who rides on 50 countries
Ranks are as follow:
01-04 countries: Ride Far - Wolf Tourist
05 countries: Ride Far - Wolf Traveler
10 countries: Ride Far - Wolf Explorer
20 countries: Ride Far - Wolf Adventurer
30 countries: Ride Far - Wolf Warrior
40 countries: Ride Far - Wolf Hero
50 countries: Ride Far - Alpha Wolf
75 countries: Ride Far - Wolf Master
100+ countries: Ride Far - Wolf God
- Ride Far "50 USA"
Special Insignia, Ride Far patch, Club Certificate and T-shirt, for Ride Far Countrymen who rides ALL of the 50 States of the USA. Plus plenty of bragging right at our forum and events!
- Ride Far "48 USA"
Special Insignia, Ride Far patch, and Club Certificate for participants who ride the 48 continental States of the USA.
- Ride Far "13 CANADA"
Special Insignia, Ride Far patch, Club Certificate and T-shirt, for Ride Far Countrymen who rides ALL of Canada’s 10 Provinces and the 3 Territories. Plus plenty of bragging right at our forum and events! Really? Did you rode in Nunavut? You deserve a Forum ovation!
- Ride Far "10 CANADA"
Special Insignia, Ride Far patch, and Club Certificate for participants who rides the 10 Canadian Provinces.
RIDE FAR ROVER
This is the top level of the Ride Far games, call it the Motorwolf World Cup of touring and adventure traveling. The point system works as follows:
1. Each Country Flag: 100 points
2. Motorwolf international meet up rides: 50 points for touring rider, 25 points for host rider.
Meet ups consists in reaching out, organizing, meeting, and riding with a fellow Motorwolf LDRC from another country. Rides can be as short as a quick roll to a coffee shop.
3. Continent Ridden: 50 points each
For the purpose of our game, Continents are divided as: North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
4. Lifetime Kilometers: 1 point for every 1000 kilometers ridden.
USA, UK, and Liberia members convert your Miles to Kilometers:
(Your Miles x 1.6 = Your Kilometers)
5. Goodwill Wolves involvement: 300 points per programmed service action finished per ride. See Goodwill for more info.
Keep the good vibes going!
4. Legendary Roads: 50 bonus points each
- Stelvio Pass (Italy)
- Trans Siberian Road (Russia)
- Route 40 (Argentina)
- El camino de la muerte (Bolivia)
- Amalfi Coast - Strada Statale 163 (Italy)
- Trollstigen (Norway)
- Atlantic Road (Norway)
- E69 North Cape Highway (Norway)
- Paso Los Caracoles (Chile)
- Jebel Hafeet mountain road (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Route 66 (USA)
- Beartooth Pass (USA)
- Dalton highway (USA)
- Alaska Highway (Canada-USA)
- Great Ocean Road (Australia)
- Road to Hana (Maui - Hawaii - USA)
- Marrakech to Dakar through Western Sahara - Any route - (Morocco)
- The Tremola Road over the Gotthard Pass, (Switzerland)
- Trans-Himalayan (India-Nepal-Tibet)
- Transfagarasan Road (Romania)
- Serra do Rio do Rastro (Brasil)
- “Khardung La” the highest motorable pass in the world (India)
- Sa Calobra. Mallorca (Spain)
5. Epic Locations: 50 bonus points each.
- Prudhoe Bay (Alaska)
- Ushuaia (Argentina)
- Salar de Uyuni (Bolivia)
- Gran Sabana - Canaima - Angel Falls - Roraima (Venezuela)
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- Chichen Itza - Teotihuacan - Mayan Ruins (Mexico, Belize, Guatemala)
- Cusco - Machu Picchu (Peru)
- Christ the Redeemer (Brazil)
- Taj Mahal (India)
- Eiffel Tower (France)
- Sagrada Familia (Spain)
- Acropolis (Greece)
- Roman Colosseum (Italy)
- Panama Canal (Panama)
- Stonehenge (England)
- St Basil Cathedral - Kremlin (Russia)
- Berlin Wall (Germany)
- Pyramids of Giza (Egypt)
- Uluru - Ayers Rock (Australia)
- Rock of Gibraltar (Gibraltar)
RIDE FAR COUNTRYMAN
UNITED STATES - POINTS SYSTEM
1. States Ridden points allocations: 1000 points total
|1. Alabama||5||26. Montana||30|
|2. Alaska||100||27. Nebraska||5|
|3. Arizona||20||28. Nevada||20|
|4. Arkansas||10||29. New Hampshire||20|
|5. California||40||30. New Jersey||5|
|6. Colorado||30||31. New Mexico||10|
|7. Connecticut||5||32. New York||30|
|8. Delaware||5||33. North Carolina||10|
|9. Florida||40||34. North Dakota||30|
|10. Georgia||10||35. Ohio||20|
|11. Hawaii||100||36. Oklahoma||5|
|12. Idaho||10||37. Oregon||20|
|13. Illinois||15||38. Pennsylvania||20|
|14. Indiana||5||39. Rhode Island||5|
|15. Iowa||5||40. South Carolina||20|
|16. Kansas||5||41. South Dakota||20|
|17. Kentucky||5||42. Tennessee||20|
|18. Louisiana||20||43. Texas||30|
|19. Maine||40||44. Utah||30|
|20. Maryland||20||45. Vermont||10|
|21. Massachusetts||15||46. Virginia||10|
|22. Michigan||10||47. Washington||40|
|23. Minnesota||10||48. West Virginia||20|
|24. Mississippi||5||49. Wisconsin||10|
|25. Missouri||10||50. Wyoming||20|
2. Legendary Roads: 300 points total
1. Route 66 (100 miles plus): 25 points.
2. Going To The Sun Road: 25 points.
3. Beartooth Pass: 25 points.
4. PCH: 25 points.
5. Pacific Coast byway Highway 101: 25 points.
6. Needles Highway: 25 points.
7. Million Dollar highway: 25 points.
8. Tail of the Dragon: 25 points.
9. Blue Ridge Parkway: 25 points.
10. Overseas Highway: 25 points.
11. Pig Trail Scenic Byway: 25 points.
12. Three Sisters: 25 points.
3. National Parks: 500 points total
1. Mt Washington: 50 points.
2. Yellowstone: 50 points.
3. Yosemite: 50 points.
4. Grand Canyon: 50 points.
5. Acadia: 50 points.
6. Denali: 50 points.
7. Everglades: 50 points.
8. Olympic: 50 points.
9. Arches: 50 points.
10. Badlands: 50 points.
4. National Landmarks: 200 points total
1. Mt. Rushmore: 50 points.
2. NYC 911 memorial and/or Statue of Liberty: 50 points.
3. Devils Tower: 50 points.
4. D.C. Memorials: 50 points.
RIDE FAR COUNTRYMAN
CANADA - POINTS SYSTEM
1. States Ridden points allocations: 1000 points total
|1. Alberta||50||8. BC||50|
|2. Labrador||100||9. Manitoba||20|
|3. New Brunswick||20||10. Newfoundland||80|
|4. Nova Scotia||40||11. Nunavut||250|
|5. NW Territory||150||12. Ontario||20|
|6. PEI||70||13. Quebec||30|
|7. Saskatchewan||20||14. Yukon||100|
1. Legendary Roads: 500 points total
1. Bow Valley - Icefields Parkway - AB: 50 points.
2. Pacific Rim Highway - Parksville to Tofino - BC: 50 points.
3. Cabot Trail - Nova Scotia: 50 points.
4. Top of the World Highway - Yukon: 50 points.
5. Haines Highway - BC/Yukon: 50 points.
6. South Shore - Nova Scotia: 50 points.
7. Kananaskis Trail - Rt 40 - AB: 50 points.
8. Gander Loop - Newfoundland / Labrador: 50 points.
9. Kenora / Lake Superior Shore - ON: 50 points.
10. Creston / Kootenay bay / Kaslo - BC: 50 points.
1. National Landmarks: 500 points total
1. Confederation Bridge: 50 points.
2. Lake Louise: 50 points.
3. Hopewell Rocks: 50 points.
4. Chateau Frontenac: 50 points.
5. CN Tower: 50 points.
6. Parliament Hill: 50 points.
7. Cape Spear: 50 points.
8. Yellowknife: 50 points.
9. Percé Rock: 50 points.
10. Peggy’s Cove: 50 points.